February 25th, 2018 | Categories: Uncategorized
1. Harvest fat into 2 20cc syringes. Dr. Zelken prefers “fat disruptor” type liposuction cannula following tumescent phase.
2. Decant the fluid from the lipoaspirate for 3-5 minutes after gravity settling.
3. Bleed air from system and attach the syringes to the larger (2.4) emulsifier. Pass the contents back and forth 30 times.
4. Switch the 2.4 emulsifier to a 1.4 or 1.2 (shown) and pass another 30 times.
5. Assemble the filter and screen according to manufacturer guidelines. In this video the gasket was not used but it is recommended.
6. Transfer emulsified contents through filter to smaller syringes as needed.
Get Started Schedule A Consultation